Australia’s tax laws are complicated. At times, you may disagree with the tax office.
We are specialists at resolving disputes with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and the state revenue offices. We know how the ATO and state revenue offices work. By engaging us early in the dispute, you increase the chances of resolving your clients’ dispute favourably and quickly.
We take a proactive approach to dispute resolution and we believe that the best results are achieved out of Court. We work to get the best result for you, at the earliest stage possible.
We can help you with:
- Managing audits;
- Assistance with information gathering notices;
- Preparing voluntary disclosures;
- Seeking remission of interest and penalties;
- Preparing and managing objections;
- Appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal and the Federal Court; and
- Judicial Review applications.